Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the new policy of a shorter signature was instated I will have to cut all of the links to my bike pictures and build threads out of my signature.
I understand why they've done this and I'm fine with it.

but I'd hate to loose all of those links so I thought I'd post them here and I'll have one link in my signature pointing to this page and if anyone wants to see my bikes or builds they'll be here.

Of course this is up to date today and these are all bikes that I currently own but a year from now if I want to update this I'll have to create a new post so check down a bit in this thread to see any updates as time goes by.

(If any of you want to post links to your pics or personal build threads please feel free.)

So here are links to my bikes, build threads, and a diving photography book that I did a few years ago. Just click on any of them.

2014 BMW S1000R pic

2011 Mutistrada ride thread

2010 street fighter pic

2010 streetfighter frame painting thread

2008 1098R Barn find thread

1977 Kawasaki KZ1000 build thread

1974 Ducati 750 sport special build thread

1973 Ducati 750GT pic

1973 Ducati 750 GT at the top of snow range wyoming

1965 Ducati 250 custom Narrow case racer build thread

My career as a photojournalist led me to write a book about my dive travels
Here's a link to that book:

BACKSTORY

·
Temporary greeter
23,052 Posts
I think this is a great idea. Others can use it to post their details and link to it in their signature.

To get a direct link to your post, click the post number located at the top right of your message. That will open up a new window with just your post. Then copy the URL in your browser and use that in your signature.

And as Flynbulldog pointed out, new signature rules are being implemented. Signatures are limited to 2 lines of text for basic members. Premium and Lifetime members are allowed 4 lines of text and a picture no larger than 150 x 300 pixels.

If you have a signature bigger than this you may want to change it before it automatically gets removed.

You can condense your bike lists into the text portion with commas, etc or use this thread to link to if you like.

Thanks for doing this Flynbulldog!

·
Bon Vivant
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the new policy of a shorter signature was instated I will have to cut all of the links to my bike pictures and build threads out of my signature.
I understand why they've done this and I'm fine with it.

but I'd hate to loose all of those links so I thought I'd post them here and I'll have one link in my signature pointing to this page and if anyone wants to see my bikes or builds they'll be here.

Of course this is up to date today and these are all bikes that I currently own but a year from now if I want to update this I'll have to create a new post so check down a bit in this thread to see any updates as time goes by.

Added new restoration thread.

So here are links to my bikes, build threads, and a diving photography book that I did a few years ago. Just click on any of them.

2014 BMW S1000R pic

2010 street fighter pic

1973 Ducati 750GT pic

Added: 1982 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana restoration thread

BACKSTORY

·
Bon Vivant
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Added new bike pic.

2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory

2014 BMW S1000R pic

2010 street fighter pic

1973 Ducati 750GT pic

1982 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana restoration thread

This thread leads to my purchase of my 2016 Triumph Thruxton

BACKSTORY

·
Bon Vivant
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Added Triumph Bonni customization thread.

2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory

2014 BMW S1000R pic

2010 street fighter pic

1973 Ducati 750GT pic

1982 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana restoration thread