Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bazzo

Hi Peeps..

Just bought myself a panigale 1299S to add to the stable...

Going to be my new track bike.
I live in Spain most of the year and ride almost every day.
Current bikes are a custom Rocket 3, an R1 big bang, Honda Cbr1000RR and a gixer 100.

The blade and gixer are my track bikes which I am now selling to fund the 1299, and obviously will be stripping the shiny bits off it to sell as well.

Seems like a great bike, first outing on it will be Valencia on the 28th, waiting eagerly now for the track fairings.

I have no previous experience with ducati so I hope there will be loads on here that can help.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Hi Gary. Where do you live the rest of the year?

Please fill in your location info in your user profile.
https://www.ducati.ms/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thanks and enjoy the site.
Either that or tell me about yourself. Live part time in Spain, ride everyday.......................you had me at Panigale.........................:laugh:

I like long walks on the beach under the moonlight. Love wrenching on motorcycles >:), am a CHEAP drunk :surprise: and am told that I do NOT snore but, emit a subtle purr when content..................:laugh:
I have and will wear high heels as my knuckles drag when I walk..........................not so good with mini skirts but can rock a sundress.

Man, I need a sugardaddy/momma.................just bought the Hyper and BABY NEEDS SHOESEZ........................:laugh: :crazy:

Of course this is all a joke but, if your game, I am too. Done much worse for less. NOT that theres anything wrong with it..................

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Y'all think I scared him away?

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts