Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Very nice. I've got CycleCat bars and triple clamp on my SuperSport; the design, fit and finish are top notch.

What reservoir covers do you have? I can't quite make out the logo on the top but they're really attractive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey dmcghostrider,

Can you describe the improvement in riding position? Are the bars further
back at all? Higher? I see you have the bar clamps some distance below
the triple clamp - are you running into the fairing above?

Also, are the bars longer than stock? Thanks.

-Wayne

·
Registered
286 Posts
Very nice, love the res. covers I'd love to know where you got those little fellas.

How has the ride changed ergos for you? Any particular model of cycle cat clip ons? Are they specific for the PS?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
New Cycle Cat risers

The bars are silver and the brake/clutch covers, they are an eBay special. Excellent quality and great people to work with. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ducati-1

Just came back from a good ride with the new bars and have to admit it was one strange feeling at the start of the ride (A hole new bike). I was never unhappy with the factory set up and was getting quite used to it but in the back of my mind I thought it would be nice if I could gain a little better angle, the Cat risers have done just that. I have now moved them up to about 1/8 below the triple clamp, moved the articulated bars all the way up and back and set the steering stops out just a tad to gain as much as I could without affecting the ride. The Cat bars are an inch longer, so with the added length and all the adjustments available the bars in my opinion have a more controlled feeling in the bikes steering and have added a wonderful improvement to the rider position.

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice tip on the covers. just ordered 2 myself. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.