Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just received an auction Copart 2006 red sport 1000 from California. Pictures looked much better than the bike in person. I thought I was getting gauge cluster and a key with the bike, but both disappeared during auction.
So my challenge is... no key, no cluster, no access in to compartment for Ecu.
Does anyone have cluster/ecu/lock combo for sale?
I need risers as well.
If original owner is out there, how about a red key?
Thanks
Sebouh

Attachments

·
Registered
800 Posts
So what shape is the rest of the bike in? What kind of wreck was it in?

Like Belter said, you can flash the ecu to work without the keys or even the cluster. There is a guy on ebay that can flash the ecu to "Run the bike without cluster and without keys" for $99. I haven't used his services yet, but plan on having him reflash my ecu for the correct Termi map I need.

Let's see some more pictures!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it has front end damage above the fender. Scratches on the tank. Broken seat cover. Scratched up exhaust, broken tail chop. Both clipons and controls busted up. But everything else- engine- frame- headers- rearsets- wheel- brakes look great. Frame sliders did their job.

JC has been a help so far. Some stuff of eBay. Some stuff from Facebook group. Definitely a group effort. First back to stock to get approved by state for title-ing.

Looking for stock clutch and brake pumps from hand controls. I have replacement levers.
Thanks,
Sebouh

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts