Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a 1961 125 Sport while on a trip to Italy. It’s currently in bits but I’ve been working on it when time allows.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Super!! Subscribed. Looks like a fun resto. Nice of him to bang out a few dents in the tank before you packed it up!!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Ill do my best to update. I recently complted a 1969 350 Mark3D. This 125 will be more intense as it requires more work.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Love those Mark 3's - missed one years ago and always regretted it.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers all! Sorry for the lack of posts on the 125 project. I’ve put it on hold for now as I’m bringing a 2005 SS 1000DS up to speed and i want to get it going for the track while ive still got lots of summer left. I’ll probably resume the 125 build this fall/winter. Standy!

Don

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
125 Sport update

Cheers all,
I’ve recently been busy bringing a late model SS back to life and have put the 125 S project on hold for a bit. I was able to get some work done on the fenders and side tins. Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More 125 updates

I’ve been able to clean up, polish and inventory the hubs. I had new spacers machined as you can see the original is totally ruined! I hope to get the wheels laced this Fall/Winter and get a rolling chassis. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I’ve been able to clean up, polish and inventory the hubs. I had new spacers machined as you can see the original is totally ruined! I hope to get the wheels laced this Fall/Winter and get a rolling chassis. Enjoy!
Hey, I recognize that stepped spacer!. :laugh:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for the beer Don

finally i had set up my 500 RT the way i like it and i took it apart to put some paint on the frame .
frame is at the powdercoaters right now . i have to drop some parts of to have them chromeplated .

Regards Eldert

·
Registered
350 Posts
We need some pics Don, even if it is just beer bottles and shots of the shop...... Must have updates dude! PLEASE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts