Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 260 miles round I have a new stock 1200R

1st mods are

1) radiator protection

2) under tail license plate relocation

3). Slip on exhaust. Most likely termi. I like the way they look.

If any one has good feed back on those items let me know.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
4. Tip over protection / sliders.

Better pics needed. Looks like one hella diving board on the back end. 0:)

Ride the old one at least once a month. :)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks gents!

So it looks like evotec is the main source for radiator guards. There can be a lot of pebbles in the canyons

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks gents!

So it looks like evotec is the main source for radiator guards. There can be a lot of pebbles in the canyons

Get the Evotech, they're quality products albeit on the expensive side (radiator guard costs about 120+ dollars after VAT + shipping).

Just get the radiator one as the horizontal cylinder and oil cooler one are (kind of) worthless - especially since the oil cooler already has a factory guard installed.

If you need frame sliders : The Evotech ones are nice/good but costly, the Rizoma ones are...just there for show (typical of Rizoma, they're just way too short), i could recommend you the Puig R12 ones since A) length's good and will protect your radiator in a tip-over, B) They're priced OK ('bout 100 bucks +/- depending on where you'll get 'em from).

Congrats on the new bike man

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine came with a fender eliminator installed already. It has the new rage one. I had an integrated on my 1200s and it was nice but this is nice as well. The plate can be mounted flush along the tail which is maybe worrisome for some people but I don’t care. It helps me dodge speed cameras lol.

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,849 Posts
I'm jelly...love the Monster, particular the R...if only I could tour on it better than the Multi but then it wouldn't be a Monster.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Chief have you parted company with the fighter?
I tried the 1200 last year but decided to keep my fighter but found a mint 2009 monster 1100s which I've gone to town modding

Geoff...>:)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^^^

Still got it. It wasn’t very much to add the monster to my insurance.

It’s still a sexy looking bike. Just doesn’t like city traffic much

1 - 12 of 12 Posts