Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #21
I totally feel you on this subject @Rainman. As soon as I can find a TZR250SPR 3MA that does not cost literally an arm and a leg, I plan to build myself, both mechanically and visually, a John Koscinski repli-racer...

Which by the way, is the universally acknowledged, greatest Marlboro livery ever. "And on this there can be no debate..."
Oh man, yeah that is a grabber for sure.
I also always loved the Eddie Lawson YZR500 livery.
Of course, I have always loved fluorescent colors.

Registered
I totally feel you on this subject @Rainman. As soon as I can find a TZR250SPR 3MA that does not cost literally an arm and a leg, I plan to build myself, both mechanically and visually, a John Koscinski repli-racer...

Which by the way, is the universally acknowledged, greatest Marlboro livery ever. "And on this there can be no debate..."

Edit: 3XV... Not 3MA. I don't know what I was thinking... :unsure:

Edit: 3XV... Not 3MA. I don't know what I was thinking... :unsure:

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ have you ever heard of Peter Brock, and the Holden dealer Team ? Mate, they had the best Marlboro liveries, especially the ones on the A9X Toranas.....( I know this is a Ducati bike forum), but for those of you who don't know what an A9X Torana is, have a look - probably, in my opinion, one of the sexiest race cars to ever see the track 馃お

Registered
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ have you ever heard of Peter Brock, and the Holden dealer Team ? Mate, they had the best Marlboro liveries, especially the ones on the A9X Toranas.....( I know this is a Ducati bike forum), but for those of you who don't know what an A9X Torana is, have a look - probably, in my opinion, one of the sexiest race cars to ever see the track 馃お
Loved the A9X but the VK was the dayglo

Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
After 10 minutes or so I noticed you need to iron your backdrop sheet.

Reactions: Rainman

Administrator
Discussion Starter #34
After 10 minutes or so I noticed you need to iron your backdrop sheet.
LOL
It was brand new out of the package.
Haven't gotten around to doing any photoshop.
I took 173 pictures that day!

Administrator
Discussion Starter #35
Added comment.
I did the shoot in my living room.
Moved all the furniture out of the way.
Moved the bike in.

The bike was in the living room for 2 days.
Raingirl said, "Gee, it really is a work of art."

She didn't complain once that the Ducati was in the room.
I also understand why people buy these bikes and display them.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts