Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my tard was all fixed up and on the road but I can't leave anything alone for long so it's now been stripped down slightly. Wheels and fairing have been sent off for paint. New mwr airbox lid is going in next weekend. Aviacompositi seat unit will be ordered at the end of this month plus other little bits and pieces. Then the custom exhaust over the Xmas period. I don't think it's going to be everyone's cup of tea but I love something a bit different.

Looks a bit like this at the moment.....I make no excuses for the state of my garage! ? ?

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hear ya, I cant leave stuff alone. I have completely transformed my new 08' I just bought in the spring. I am about to paint my fairings as well, and probably PC the wheels white. Now I'm thinking I want a 17+ 939 SP to sit next to the 08. Currently looking for a smoking deal on one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I only picked this one up cos it had been a bit squashed by a car. I was looking for a supermoto but this came up at a price I couldn't say no to. It didn't cost me as much as I suspected to get it on the road but it was still a bit rough around the edges. Then you start to do research and end up doing silly stuff like buying £500 seat units!!! FML i don't care, I think it'll look stunning when I've finished with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts