Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

321 - 324 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my 2017 Enduro exactly like yours in January 2019. You're going to love it. I've clocked over 18,000 miles in just over 9 months, completed the valve service with no issues & plan on hitting 20,000 miles in the first year. She's my first Ducati & first NEW I've bought in over 35 years of riding. I have taken her off-road, picked her up 5 or 6 times, replaced some parts, on her 3rd set of tires & second seat. She's a runner.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi (again, I guess) folks!

I rode a 2018 Multistrada 1260s Touring a couple of years ago (2-up with wife) on an awesome 2-week Norway tour with Edelweiss and posted a thread (here) about my thoughts about the bike shortly afterwards.

It took me a bit of time, but today I finally bought myself one from Blackfoot Motorsports here in Calgary (Alberta, Canada). :D

It's a leftover 2018 (brand new), so basically identical to the one I rode. In the other thread, I toyed with getting an Enduro but you can't get 'em in red up here so that put the kybosh on that idea. :p

It should hopefully be delivered next weekend - current high temps here in Calgary are -20c (down to lows in the -40s this week with windchill), with snow everywhere, so I won't be riding it for a while... but it gives me plenty to time to plan and buy/build my farkles.

I kept my Givi E55 top case (with Admore lights) from my old FJR1300 so I'll be adding the OEM rack (from the parts list posted here) for that, and installing a new Admore harness; for drop/crash protection I'm going to add some SW-Motech crash bars and EVO-Performance Radiator/oil/engine guards, which may be excessive but I dropped my (then-unprotected) FJR once and it cost $2k to fix (I got Canyon Cages after that). I'll get the lid of the E55 resprayed Duc red as well. I might get some Barkbusters too, but I won't be going offroad so that may be overkill. That's a few projects to be starting with...

Anyhoo, I just thought that now I've finally got one I should formally introduce myself as a Ducati owner! :cool:

I've lurked here and researched for the past couple of years and learned a lot, so I'm happy to finally "deserve" my membership. ;)

Cheers, and a happy new year to all!
David White

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,

First time posting on the Forum.
My name is Mike and I am based in Perth, Western Australia.
I have a 2018 Multistrada Enduro Pro. I have added a standard sized Multistrada screen to the bike, to offer some protection from the wind. Currently awaiting pannier mounts.
Look forward to gaining more knowledge from the forums.

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all,

First time posting on the Forum.
My name is Mike and I am based in Perth, Western Australia.
I have a 2018 Multistrada Enduro Pro. I have added a standard sized Multistrada screen to the bike, to offer some protection from the wind. Currently awaiting pannier mounts.
Look forward to gaining more knowledge from the forums.

Cheers
Mike
Welcome from Texas!

321 - 324 of 324 Posts