Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Excellent! I always like the look of Zards on that bike- nice choice! Also, great to have a little helper like that! Start 'em young! 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent! I always like the look of Zards on that bike- nice choice! Also, great to have a little helper like that! Start 'em young! 馃槂
I'm going from a termi pipe into this and I'm not sure if I like the sound of the zard better or not..

Registered
I'm going from a termi pipe into this and I'm not sure if I like the sound of the zard better or not..
Well that would be something to consider.. ! 馃槒 Come to think of it, I've never heard the Zards, only the Termis. Well, they do look cool !

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah without a doubt now the termi 2-1 sounds way better.. I even took off zard and swapped my old pipe back on and I have zero doubts. I can't get away from the looks though, zard pipes look damn fine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Ok the damn exhaust is trying to cook my right leg I'm starting to think seriously about selling this thing and going back to termi. WHY IS IT SO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
ok so my titanium headers are starting to turn blue and I am loving it. This may be the push that makes me satisfied with zard. Or maybe I just buy another 06 and put termis on it.

Registered
I have a set of fgr racing forks that I think I decided tonight im going to put on this thing as the next upgrade.
Wow. Those should look and help the bike handle amazing.
Post up some pics.

Sadly only one of my 3 has adjustable forks, non-Ohlins. They are off a S2R 1000.
Ohlins for these motos are hard to come by without having to swith to different brake calipers and wheel.

Registered
Ohlins for these motos are hard to come by without having to swith to different brake calipers and wheel.
What years and models do I have to look for to make the switch to Ohlins without the brake calipers and wheel grief?

TIA

1 - 20 of 23 Posts