Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,400 Posts
Ooooh! I could take more than one pair of shoes - just the thing to take Tasmania for two weeks next February and you can never have too many shoes. I think I need sandals for walking on the beach, and shoes for the evening and perhaps something for walking.....

Just joking. We saw these some time ago and I watched the little video too! I have been touring for years on a Superbike and am happy to make do with my Ventura rack and bag(s) just to have get my biposto seat unit back from the friend who borrowed it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kinda destroys the benefit of the single-sided swingarm...speaking of which, why no single-sided swingarm on the trailer? :D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice detailing touches...Trellis frame, suspension, matching wheel (almost).

I wouldn't sling something like that behind MY Duc, but hey, whatever floats your boat! :D

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,400 Posts
You'd get along well with my girlfriend!

Tom
Possibly, as long as she didn't want me to share a cow's head or anything.

I showed the original picture to husband who had just returned from sorting out the man cave. He just shook his head slowly and said "no, dear". I hope he knew I was joking.:eek:

I've got a couple higher res pics of that bike being ridden 2 up if anyone is interested. I'd have to dig em up.
No, Matt, its okay - really.

I can remember being at a National Ducati Rally in Qld several years ago and an ST2, or 4 was towing a coloured coded trailer. Husband made several disparaging remarks about it and said he didn't want to meet people who would tow a trailer behind a Ducati. We ended up sharing accommodation with them and they were lovely and didn't push their trailerism tendencies on to us at all. But we still don't want one!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sickness will surely take the mind where minds don't usually go.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts