Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near the upper right-hand corner of the community, you will see navigation icons.

The first icon is for what’s new on the site.

Clicking on it, by default, will take you to new unread posts. On that page, you can click on additional tabs as well, such as Popular, if you prefer to view active topics.

Clicking the list icon next to “NEW” will bring you to the full forum listing.

You can also navigate by clicking the 3 vertical dots.

Clicking on your avatar will give you a drop-down menu for all things related to your account.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
26,096 Posts
I'm noticing when I click the "New" button, I'm not necessarily seeing all the newest posts. Maybe it takes a little while?

·
Administrator
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The site is taking some time to index. New posts will start to populate more consistently as the site is fully indexed.
-Philip

·
Registered
591 Posts
One thing that is missing is the 'goto first unread post' type of button on each thread, this is really needed when going back to long multi page threads and if it isnt there it makes finding where you may have left off previously too much of a hassle.

( Also that black bar at the top of the page covers the top of the buttons/links on each page making them innaccesible)

·
Administrator
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Typically the forum software will try to put you where you last left off in a thread. If you have cleared your browser cache it will not have info to follow and drop you into. There is a button at the top right that will bring you to the end of a thread under "Jump to Latest".
-Philip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts