Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right everyone!

If you were as disappointed as I was that the New Multistrada wasn't at the IMS show in San Mateo, then I have great news for you!

On Wednesday December 16th from 6:30pm to 9:00pm it will be at A&S Ducati for all to enjoy.

Come see the Duckies!!! Eat Pizza and feast your eyes on the New Multistrada.

Make sure to get here early! The crowd will be huge!!!

A&S Powersports
1125 Orlando Ave
Roseville, Ca 95661
916-726-7334

Desmo Dave

·
Registered
50 Posts
here is the RSVP from Hattar, saw this on another forum:

Get a sneak peak of the new Ducati Multistrada 1200 live and in person on December 18th and 19th. We are Hattar Motorsports in the San Francisco Bay Area. We've managed to get our hands on the bike 5 months before it makes it's US debut. If you don't want to wait until May, please come check it out. Expect good food, guest speakers, technical overview and a whole bunch of happy people.

R.S.V.P. HERE:
http://www.hattarmoto.com/index.htm?sec=1&sub=0&area=1&item=33

We'll post more details soon, or you can visit us on the web:
www.hattarmoto.com
www.facebook.com/hattarmoto

Hope to meet a bunch of you soon,
Adeeb Hattar

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Alright... Stop Hijacking my thread...Mods what's up...
Yeah, mods, what's up? Here we have a dealer who's not a paying sponsor, but constantly promotes his shop on this forum for free, and people have the nerve to mention other dealers in the same thread!

What is the world coming to? :abduct:

·
Registered
345 Posts
When? I checked Modesto Ducati's website and found no info or dates.

I was also disappointed the new MS was not at the San Mateo show. The location is awfully close to DucNA HQ in Cupertino, after all, and they promised some surprises on their FB posting. I saw the raised rotating display from across the room and got excited...alas just a 796 HM, great bike I am sure, but not the groundbreaking new model I expected to see on a raised platform for all to see. I was hoping to get a glimpse at what I might replace my ST2 with.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Remember Roladubi4me Ducati and 4 person family scooters in Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah, mods, what's up? Here we have a dealer who's not a paying sponsor, but constantly promotes his shop on this forum for free, and people have the nerve to mention other dealers in the same thread!

What is the world coming to? :abduct:

Hey the guy paid up as a life time premium member, that ought to count for somethin'....

·
Registered
299 Posts
And yet... it doesn't.

Why don't you guys just sign on as a vendor, just like Bend EuroMoto, Spectrum, and several other Ducati dealers have done?

Well you're the only one complaining... and according to your profile you don't even live in our state so what do you care what gets posted in the Nor Cal forum.

I think the LOCALS that use this sub forum would want to know that there is a FREE event coming up.

You're welcome to come too, drinks on me.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well you're the only one complaining... and according to your profile you don't even live in our state so what do you care what gets posted in the Nor Cal forum.

I think the LOCALS that use this sub forum would want to know that there is a FREE event coming up.

You're welcome to come too, drinks on me.

Right on, Ted! :D And at least you won't get a 'bait and switch' from A&S. They deliver... unlike the other guys.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Right on, Ted! :D And at least you won't get a 'bait and switch' from A&S. They deliver... unlike the other guys.
...and ya' gotta' love the free chips and soda too! For local Ducati service, they're the only place that I'll visit.:p:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts