Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these EMGO's as a cheap alternative, dont sound too bad at all for under $200.

Mufflers have been repacked with Moose Racing Muffler Packing, no extra baffles, connector pipes on the way.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yep, they sound good and full. Thanks for sharing.

I mounted them on my ’07 and documented it here and here.
Then I got tired how the sound and mounted Supertrapps and did a writeup here.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
The pipes sound good but I'll never forget your neighbor's house. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
end result

Picked up a pair of chrome connector pipes today on my
lunch break and installed them as soon as i got home.

Took a few snaps to show how much better they look.
For cheap pipes im pretty pleased. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
They look and sound great! Nice and scary ;)

Should definitely let the cagers know your coming there way.

Cheers,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
601 Posts
I sell these same mufflers with the 20° adaptor pipes to fit the Hinckley Triumph Bonneville range. For $160USD, they're a ridiculously good deal.

I've always wondered what it would take to adapt them to a Sport Classic (GT1000 in my personal case). Maybe I'm missing something in your rear-view photo, but I don't see anything that ties the two mufflers together and/or to the frame. I think that would be a critical component.

/M

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks waaaay better! how is the bike running with so much less back pressure now?
Ive packed them really tight which will help but other than that and factoring in the weight loss from the old torpedo's the bike is running well. I can install another set of baffles if i need to anyway.

....... Maybe I'm missing something in your rear-view photo, but I don't see anything that ties the two mufflers together and/or to the frame. I think that would be a critical component.
Ill make up a hanger, pipes are so light anyway shouldn't be a problem till then.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts