Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my first Ducati this morning. It is a 2016 Multistrada 1200 w/ the Touring Package.

I didn't really have intention of buying a new motorcycle, but we are always taking about options in the office. My co-worker heard that the Ducati dealer was having demo days, so I went with the intent of checking out the Multistrada 950. I rode both and then they had a deal that I couldn't pass up for a new/2016 Multistrada 1200 with the touring package out the door for just $1,000 more than the 2017 Multistrada 950 with no options.

It was a fun 60 mile ride back home, so I hope I made the right choice between the two.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Welcome!

I am certain it is an excellent choice. Stop shopping now that you made the purchase and enjoy your new bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my first Ducati this morning. It is a 2016 Multistrada 1200 w/ the Touring Package.

I didn't really have intention of buying a new motorcycle, but we are always taking about options in the office. My co-worker heard that the Ducati dealer was having demo days, so I went with the intent of checking out the Multistrada 950. I rode both and then they had a deal that I couldn't pass up for a new/2016 Multistrada 1200 with the touring package out the door for just $1,000 more than the 2017 Multistrada 950 with no options.

It was a fun 60 mile ride back home, so I hope I made the right choice between the two.

Dave
Welcome, great bike. Just picked up an older 2013 Multistrada Gran Turismo not too long ago. Absolutely love it. Enjoy!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts