Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as can be seen in pix topic, I went to my dealer to pick up my new 1100S

very happy with it, especially about the riders position and the tonloads of torque, and although the standard exhaust pipes, it really is a nice sound.

I searched youtube for 1100S stock sound but they are all badly recorded.

I also miss the open clutch cover sound, but I'll fix that soon enough :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Holy crap! Is that what my exhaust cans and rear fender look like going down the road...???

Sitting on the stand it looks....tolerable....for now....I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies for the Termis.

Joking aside....Welcome to the 1100% club! I've had mine about two months and love it!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy.

BTW, unless that pic is out of scale you have some big feet. I'm surprised you can shift without catching a toe on the ground.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, my shoe size is 46 EU, so that's about 11 in american standards. so not really big or small :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
As for shoe size....... It seems that when I see "normal" sized people on the new monster, 1100 or 696, they just seem so damn big. That is the bikes are so damn small. My wife looks like a giant on her bike, she is not that big just tall and I guess 'cause I am so damn short?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thought I would post pic of wife and her bike.

mark

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The 1100S is a beast. Tons of torque. If you don't already have it, put a 14T up front. You'll never miss the top end - my scooter redlines at 50mph in 1st gear! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts