Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new mirrors have finally arrived,at bloody last!!!! These are black billet cnc ones from Oberon,quslity looks good and hith them only being 60mm diameter are quite discreet also.These can be fitted above the bars and also so they stick out of the ends of the bars if you want.Have also fitted my favoured renthal grips.:D

Attachments

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
are you going to be able to see them behind your arms?

·
1,642 Posts
I had been waiting for the bike to show so I could see what size bar end mirrors to order.. but you have them already. what size bar ends did you get? You said Oberon,, where could I find them? so I can order them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had been waiting for the bike to show so I could see what size bar end mirrors to order.. but you have them already. what size bar ends did you get? You said Oberon,, where could I find them? so I can order them.
Oberon are in england - i got them from a dealer called Carbon Trader,they do international delivery so they should be able to sort you out. You will find them on google.You will need the 14mm internal diameter ones.

·
1,642 Posts
does a standard 1098 dry clutch cover work?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Moto wheels has them, I ordered mine few days ago.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
My new mirrors have finally arrived,at bloody last!!!! These are black billet cnc ones from Oberon,quslity looks good and hith them only being 60mm diameter are quite discreet also.These can be fitted above the bars and also so they stick out of the ends of the bars if you want.Have also fitted my favoured renthal grips.:D
Try them coming out of the sides or the top, you should have a better view not to mention how close they get to the tank. On my s4rs worked great out of the top.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
does a standard 1098 dry clutch cover work?
It should work I pulled a full carbon DP cover that we had laying around and put in on our black "S" today. BTW it looked great with the rest of the carbon. :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very Nice,young man.:cool:

If you turn the brake and clutch lever bracket clamps upside down you won't see the thread holes in the top.....:eek:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Dave, great job on the mirrors. Dissapointed I missed the tech night this evening. Hope it was informative
It was very informative, could of been a bit better attendance but I guess lots of rides off enjoying the sun finally! Quentin from DNA is very tech savvy and shared lots of great info. Make sure and stop in before close on Sat to enter to win the cool plaque Ducati has given us to give away.. sorry for the crappy pic, it came out very cool !

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Here are some shots of the CRG's in place. We used the half perch mounts from a Hypermotard master cylinder that eliminates the mirror mount and matches the stock bits.
Dave any chance you could post the part # for the perch mounts?

Thanks
Chris

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Make sure and stop in before close on Sat to enter to win the cool plaque Ducati has given us to give away.. sorry for the crappy pic, it came out very cool !
Great looking plaque...I can't make it in so if you just send it to me in Austin... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts