Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi everyone, I'm in Surrey in England and have recently test ridden the diavel, I am just preparing my garage which is full of junk before I place my order, for a red( it's a ducati it has to be red !!!) daivel, with the roadster screen and ducati alarm .. Maybe a ducati tail pack too.. The test ride was unbelievable .. 2 hours of aural and adrenaline rushed heaven .. The devil escaped !! Will update with pics as soon as I pick it up.. !!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
2002 Ducati Monster 620 / Minneapolis

Hey Everyone! Riding season is almost here - it's been a long winter :abduct:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello from Canada

Hello,

Im a new member to the world of Ducati and looking forward in using this forum to turn my sportclassic into something unique!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi all, another new member here from central Florida. I don't own one of these beauties yet but am here to do some research and get some feedback before I make my decision. Current ride is a 2007 Honda VFR800.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Lurked the site for a bit and liked it's set up .The folks here seem to be glad to help each other,so thought I'd give it ago.I just purchased my fist Ducati....2010 Multistrada(standard)never needed ABS,so I did not add.I've been riding since I was 8,and on the street since I was 13,thanks to Grandpa and his love of cycles!!I live in Northern Ca.,just north of San Francisco.I've always owned a twin of some sort.I also own the other Italian twin.
Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi all, new member from Melbourne, Australia....was looking for technical advise on 848 and found this amazing forum. Recently switched to Ducati after riding Japs bikes for many years...don't think I can ever switch it back again :p......Next target is SFS!:cool: need to work hard and save up $$

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, hello, how are you?

My first time on this here forum. I am just about to buy my 7th Ducati. I started with a Superlight in 1996 after being disappointed with the then-new Yamaha R1. I bought a 748, then a 748SPS then a 998S, a 749 and a 888. I still have the Superlight, SPS, 888 and I'm in the process of getting an ST4S due to old age and a bad back. Apart from the 998, they have all been yellow which is the fastest and safest colour. Red ones seem to fall over more in my experience. I've never dropped a yellow one.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello, I"m new to this forum, my name is Bob. I just brought home a mint 2000 Ducati Supersport 900ss with 1600 miles on the clock. Aside from being as new as from the showroom floor, this thing is gorgeous. My first question is- and I'm new to all this- I"m 5'11", 250, aside from getting a lower seat, can this bike be lowered at all, and yes I know there might be some sacrifices involved, I'd like to get my feet on the ground if possible! Thanks in advance for any tips, I have already enjoyed alot of reading about Ducati's.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I'm a new member from Minnesota. We get to ride up in the hinterlands when the snow melts around July. I have a MTS 1200 standard 2010

ZaBrembo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello from NSW, Australia. I have just returned from a 6000km 18 day trip through South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, and back to Capetown.

In company with 12 others on 8 bikes. From Australia, the US, and Germany. We had a terrific ride, no downers, saw lots of elephants, some lions, zebra and all the rest. There was lots of water in the Zambesi and Okavango rivers. And hippos and crocodiles. No weather, just had a ball.

Now looking forward to a new 1200 Multistrada in my life.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Sydney member

Hi all,

I am new member from Sydney and a long time Ducati owner. I have owned a n old bevel drive 1982 900SS from new. I also ride 2005 Triumph Thruxton although it is a fun bike, I am looking to retire this and get a modern Ducati for everyday riding.

Ian

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.