Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a member of this forum since 2008, but with the recent password reconfiguration I was not able to log in since I forgot my old e-mail adress password. When I used the new e-mail adress, the system answered that ~it was not known~. I tryed to contact the admin but I have to log first, which was impossible.
Anyway, to the admin of this site: please delete my old vgv21 account (or just let it be, I don't care) and let me be virgilante.
Thanks!

·
Administrator
12,472 Posts
I'm a member of this forum since 2008, but with the recent password reconfiguration I was not able to log in since I forgot my old e-mail adress password. When I used the new e-mail adress, the system answered that ~it was not known~. I tryed to contact the admin but I have to log first, which was impossible.
Anyway, to the admin of this site: please delete my old vgv21 account (or just let it be, I don't care) and let me be virgilante.
Thanks!

Are you sure you want me to delete your vgv21 account? I would be happy to get you fixed up with it again since you have a 192 posts on that account. PM me personally if you want me to get everything back to normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts