Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I purchased a used 2010 standard multistrada and love it. I ended up reading a lot about it and ended up with a 3\4 Leo Vince exhaust. Ecu was mapped by motowheels but I did not like the way the bike was running. All emissions were deleted and I took them all out. Power commander with auto tune I installed a few days ago and did three rides so far. Impressions are monster power! This bike is scary now and second gear power wheelies are easy. I have to be careful since in the canyons smallest bump is sending the wheel up with ease coming out of turn...awesome. I'm in Los Angeles and ride the mountains. Road only, no off road. I bought it to replace my cbr1000rr. For the dirt I'm getting a xr600. It really is a awesome street bike but anyone claiming that it is capable off road has never risen a drz400 or xr600. Any 500-600 lb motorcycle is really handicapped by the weight to the off-road capable. It will go but it's out of its zone. Heck, I could ride my cbr on a fire road since a few roads I have been on will have a section with no pavement so we slowly continue until theavement begins...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention that I am an mechanic and will be doing all the maintenance myself. Anyone needing help feel free to ask q's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts