Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
A deal is relative to what its worth to you. My dealer waived freight and prep for me which was why I was able to get it so low.

If you want the bike, there is no difference between the 2019 and the 2020 other than the model year so you're going to save money getting that 2019 versus a 2020. Also, I believe Ducati has 0% financing on the 2019 so that in and of itself is worth it if you're planning on financing.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
fyi, Ducati is giving $750 cash back on hypers if you DON"T finance thru ducati. (2020 models)

·
Registered
317 Posts
We're you able to get them to throw in some extras? Often times you can get them to toss in extras. I'm also in Michigan (I think if you are named Tim and live in Michigan you must own a hyper. Those are the rules. I know 3 Tims in MI that own them). Ducati Detroit always starts off aggressive with me, even rude and disrespectful at times but eventually come around. If you mention that you have a quote from Fox and asked on line they might try and beat the deal or throw in extras. Worth a shot. One of the main guys is an ass hole. The other is nice and the service guy is really cool. I'm in Lansing and frequent both shops.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for all the replies and big thanks to TimF for the lead on the bike I bought. $13,600 out the door. Not a killer deal, but I am happy. Drove it home today.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts