Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Longtime lurker here, finally created an account. Not going to ask what bike to buy or the best exhaust to put on it, though I've definitely enjoyed reading those threads lol. Per screen name, I have an 848 (2013 Corse SE) that I intend to get on as soon as the snow clears out here in northern New England.

Will try to attach a picture. She was well loved by previous owners who fitted her with a full Akra, Ohlins up front, Ducshop triple and various carbon bits. I did my part by putting on a set of BST's (not in the photo). I spent the last 5 years on a Kawi 636, enjoyed the hell out of it but you know, always wanted a Ducati so here I am...

--K

Attachments

·
comrade moderator
27,333 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard. Could you please take a sec and fill out your location info in the "UserCP", and add your bike to your Signature? Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to hear from another Mainah. I work in Lewiston and full disclosure, I ride like a girl. But trying to fix that, on the track anyway...

--K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts