Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
New member just saying hello. Picked up a 2008 Sport1000 last Saturday from Cross Country Ducati in Edison NJ. My salesperson Maire was tops;Would recommend her anytime. She is the one to see if you ever stop by. Now just got to get though those break-in miles!

I've been lurking here for months, and I don't think I could have pulled the trigger without the information I learned here. Thank you all for that.

I'm not on the site often, and a little keyboard challenged, but I hope to offer helpful posts when I can in the future. I have always done the majority of work on my vehicles myself, so expect to learn quite a bit. The SC replaces a 2001 996, so I'm not new to Ducati, but that was a different animal.

So, thank you all again, and when I can, I will add pictures.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Ah, the new bike...

Nothing quite like it is there?

Congratulations on the acquisition and your choice. It's a beautiful ride. I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to your observations as you get to know it.

Yea Spring! Yea Summer! Yea Riding!

Jeff:)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Great choice on new bike :)

Wait..... replaces 996! you didn't trader her in did you? :eek:

Never sell always keep! They like company in the garage :D

Enjoy I've been ear to ear grins over my SC!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a63buggy,
Didn't trade, sold. Never thought I would, but wasn't riding as much because it was too uncomfortable, and didn't want to do the maintenance anymore, which was more than the SC. Plus have a harley, so 3 is too many for me. Sometimes I regret it, but I know I made the right decision. Gee, it only took me 8 months to pull the trigger! Haha.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy that machine!:think:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! I have bought two Ducs from Cross Country, and I completely agree. When I bought my Monster, Doc was extra patient and informative. When I bought my GT, Maire was incredibly helpful in arranging the best financing, and alleviating all the purchase hassels. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard. You have found some great resources here in this board, I have learned more about our wonderful beasts here and continue to do so regularly -- just check the recent airbox posts as an example. great stuff and great folks.

enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts