Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time rider of mostly dirt bikes and Harley's contemplating my first Ducati purchase. Looking forward to the community.

Cheers!

rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome Rob, I'm also new to this forum but not new to bikes. I'm riding a 2012 Multistrada, it has the riding position that reminds me of my younger years riding dirt bikes. I think learning to ride off road is one of the best skill builders there is, plus the dirt was a lot more forgiving than asphalt when you goofed up! Which Duc are you contemplating? Well no matter what you end up with your going to have fun being able to push your lean angle and not drag a hard part right a way like your Harley.
John

·
Administrator
12,443 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Long time rider of mostly dirt bikes and Harley's contemplating my first Ducati purchase. Looking forward to the community.

Cheers!

rob
Welcome! I was in the same boat as you are a few years ago, picked up a cherry 996 and haven't looked back :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts