Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Really?
If I'm reading this correctly Ducati is making/going to make a V4 hypermotard?
If it's under 400lbs, has quick shift, FULLY adjustable suspension & under $20,000 I'm all in computer shit & all

One of those pics has a conventional home style garage door in the background you wouldn't happen to possess this in your home garage when these pics leaked out would you

SeattleDude?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Really?
Where are you reading this? Between the lines? 😅

He just changed his hm for a multi v4s. No leak in his private garage.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Well his title of an Italian Princess remains to be seen ---he may be stuck with a Hateful Italian Bitch ---Time will tell lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
Really?
If it's under 400lbs, has quick shift, FULLY adjustable suspension & under $20,000 I'm all in computer shit & all

One of those pics has a conventional home style garage door in the background you wouldn't happen to possess this in your home garage when these pics leaked out would you

SeattleDude?
I think you completely misunderstood the OP...

Reactions: Xyst

·
Super Moderator
6,129 Posts
Congratulations! I walked around the brand new multi in a local shop yesterday, really like the styling and what they've done with the beak. Beautiful machine.

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,849 Posts
Think you'll miss the power of the 950? 🤣

Nice photography!

I was at the closest Ducati dealer to me yesterday, they had 6 V4 Multistradas in stock. 2 Gray, 3 Red and 1 Sport. Quite a difference from 6 weeks ago.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Great pics. Beautiful bike and congrats. I’m not following the V4 Hyper comment but it sounds like a great idea. Eagerly awaiting my own V4 Multi.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts