Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new owner for a 2011 Hypermotard SP. Got it from the dealer after trading in my ZX10r Ninja, felt like I was more Motarded then crotchrockets haha. I commute daily and so far the Hypermotard is so much fun to right, yea the ZX10r is a ton faster, but not as fun for me. Anyways, if anyone is around the Sacramento area and wants to go ride (whenever it stops raining) hit me up and share some ducati secrets with me. FYI the bike is basically stock, the carbon canister must have fallen off at some point, haha. :D

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of us here from the Sacto Valley and we do get together for an occasional ride and / dinner. Keep an eye here for info or post a ride and you will probably get some folks that want to come along.
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/31-northern-california/

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me, I'll definately keep an eye out. Only real roads I've been on is just around hwy 49. Been wanting to go down hwy 1 sometime, but we'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts