Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. Just got my 950 SP today. Im looking at mufflers (slip ons). Im leaning toward the SC Project S1. I wanted Akra's at first but it seems the SC's are more popular. I also want the De-cat pipe. Do I need to remap or tune the ECU when getting the de-cat or S1's? What about K&N air filter? I would rather not retune. Not looking for speed AT ALL. Just sound. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Giuseppe Starace makes the best intake system for the 950 (he makes the best for the 821/939 as well). You have to order directly from him at the moment and he is Italy (soon to move to texas) so there will be a delay in delivery due to the current apocalypse. He had some troubles in the community years ago but has since resolved them and is on the up and up. He is now recognized and partnered with Sprinter filters as well as Termignoni (they make maps for his various kits and has begun a line of exhaust systems with him). I believe there are 3 versions of the kit for the 950. 1 is just the air box cover. Another is the air box cover and filter and the other is cover, filter, velocity stacks and T800 map module from Termignoni (dont quote me on this but this is my understanding). Definitely worth a look. Many pics and videos of people mounting and using the system on the 950(821/939 as well). Here is a pic of the air box assembly

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,199 Posts
FYI, Giuseppe Starace does not have a good reputation around here. He scammed several members a while back and AFAIK, it has never been remedied. I highly suggest searching the site for his name and reading through the threads before doing business with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts