Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just wanted to say hello to this forum and give a brief intro.

Been riding on and off since I can remember. Started with a YZ125 dirtbike in my teens and worked my way up from there. Lived in Asia for a while and rode there too (everyday was an adventure!), then Australia and finally back home. Gave up riding when life got in the way...Wife, house, kid, fish, dog... Then couldn't fight the urge, got a bike then upgraded to a 2005 999. She is in good order, but basically the runt of the litter from her first owner so when I got her she'd been treated the least kind.

She rides nicely though and no complaints from me. Always loved the triple nine. Anyway looking to get her back to her glory (as I enjoy more riding this year) and joined this forum to get some knowledge and advice from veterans. I'm no stranger to engines, but I know from the past, that the more info I have going into a project... the better it goes. Also, its great to be able to interact with like minds!

Looking forward to interacting with this community!

Cheers!

Attachments

·
comrade moderator
26,771 Posts
Wow! Beautiful Triple-Nine!!

Welcome to the forum! Excellent introduction post, you filled out your location information and everything...I like you! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts