Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here but not new to Ducati. Owned a 2015 Diavel Carbon and now a 2019 1260S that is a lemon and about to be replaced by Ducati. Oil leaking from aribox vent tube and Ducati determined it's bad cylinders. I'm at 35 days in the shop out of 60 days owning it. I've elected to refuse their new cylinders and getting a buy back instead.

Not off to a great start on this new model and seriously considering taking a Pikes Peak rather than another Diavel but can't decide.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Hi all, new here but not new to Ducati. Owned a 2015 Diavel Carbon and now a 2019 1260S that is a lemon and about to be replaced by Ducati. Oil leaking from aribox vent tube and Ducati determined it's bad cylinders. I'm at 35 days in the shop out of 60 days owning it. I've elected to refuse their new cylinders and getting a buy back instead.

Not off to a great start on this new model and seriously considering taking a Pikes Peak rather than another Diavel but can't decide.
Go for the Pikes Peak ... I'm just not sure there are some nice places to ride one of those there in Lower Alabama (LA).

:rolleyes:

;)

:laugh:

Welcome Home! This is an excellent membership.

:smile2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go for the Pikes Peak ... I'm just not sure there are some nice places to ride one of those there in Lower Alabama (LA).
I'm like 50/50 on which bike to get. I test rode a pikes and it needs to be regeared....missing so much low end grunt potential at 15/40. Needs to be 15/43 or 14/40

Going to ask my dealer what that mod would cost as I want them doing it to retain warranty.

·
Administrator
13,075 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. Super glad to have you roaming our halls.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts