Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just bought home my Hayden 848 yesterday and am very stoked! Glad to join the forum as Im sure there is all the info I will need. Have not had an answer about if there is any ID to show that it is 1 of 150 made. Also what's the best tank protection for the Red paint? Progrip or is there something for the specific Ducati models. Thanks and Ill be around. PS My other ride is an 07 Honda CBR1000 Repsol EDT.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hello all, I just bought home my Hayden 848 yesterday and am very stoked! Glad to join the forum as Im sure there is all the info I will need. Have not had an answer about if there is any ID to show that it is 1 of 150 made. Also what's the best tank protection for the Red paint? Progrip or is there something for the specific Ducati models. Thanks and Ill be around. PS My other ride is an 07 Honda CBR1000 Repsol EDT.
Congrats on your new bike. As far as tank protection I recently installed "TheTankSlapper" kit on my bike and I'm very happy with the end result.

http://www.thetankslapper.biz/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow you must have run to the dealer once they announced the bike this weekend? Hopefully Hayden can start putting in some good results so the bike value goes up.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Here you go...good looking bike.

Actually I like the Repsol Honda CBR1000RR better. The 848 is too boy racer. It would have been nice to included Ohlins and a Termi's on the Hayden and less decals.....who knows where Hayden will be next year?:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks with the pic help! Ya with only 150 being made and me never having anything but Hondas made sense. Im a Hayden fan so I have that covered. Also I was days away from getting a new 08 MV Agusta f4 for 17,999. They had 2 sitting there forever, so I do some research, go back in and both were gone. A red Bi and a Black and white single seat. So I was out of the market. well I heard about this from Laguna and went In paid the day it hit the dock. Im very happy. now I need to get some miles on her. Just put a nice coat of wax on it and it really looks great in person. I just like stuff thats not run of the mill.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks with the pic help! Ya with only 150 being made and me never having anything but Hondas made sense. Im a Hayden fan so I have that covered. Also I was days away from getting a new 08 MV Agusta f4 for 17,999. They had 2 sitting there forever, so I do some research, go back in and both were gone. A red Bi and a Black and white single seat. So I was out of the market. well I heard about this from Laguna and went In paid the day it hit the dock. Im very happy. now I need to get some miles on her. Just put a nice coat of wax on it and it really looks great in person. I just like stuff thats not run of the mill.
Way better move an the 848 than the MV!!!

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Definitely looks better in person. The graphics are very cool.

Nice bike!!

You must have a hard-on for Nicky. :D :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you. I am very happy with the purchase. I do like having something a little different so this pair came together well.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts