Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've been poking around a bit and really enjoy this forum so thought I'd sign up and jump aboard. I'm planning to pick up my new 09 Monster 696 this Saturday morning. This will be my first Ducati so I'm pretty excited! :D I've owned plenty of bikes just never could afford a Duc but now that I'm older figured I'd take the leap. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thanks for a great forum!!

Best,
John

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hello there! Welcome to the board. :D This is your chance to post up some pics of your new ride. What mods do you have planned if any?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Icon,

Thank you for the welcome, I was starting to wonder if I stank or something!:confused:

I'd like to get an exhaust, sprokets, a seat and a few other things for it eventually but right now I figured I'd just poke around on it stock for a while. I'm pretty excited about it-can't wait until Saturday morning! I'll make sure and take a few pics of her soon as I get home. What bike are you currently riding?

Best,
John

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi Icon,

Thank you for the welcome, I was starting to wonder if I stank or something!:confused:

I'd like to get an exhaust, sprokets, a seat and a few other things for it eventually but right now I figured I'd just poke around on it stock for a while. I'm pretty excited about it-can't wait until Saturday morning! I'll make sure and take a few pics of her soon as I get home. What bike are you currently riding?

Best,
John

I see...hope your pockets are deep. Once you go Billet you won't look back. Hope you enjoy your ride sir. Post those pics when you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts