Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
Just joined this forum so this is my first post----ever. I live in Minnesota so you know I'm only dreamin of rdidin. I somehow stumbled on this site and man is it awesome. I have a 99 900ss that I got last year from a guy who did not like riding in the citiy since moving fom Iowa. Not my first bike but proably the best I have ever owned so far. I chose this bike because Ducati has always been on the top of "If I could have" list. I'm waiting to pick it up from Silver back performance. Had the 6k service and tuning. Anyway enough of the bla bla bla. Look forward to hearing from you all

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard. This is a great site. My dad has a 99 ss and they are nice bikes. Don't hesitate to post questions ar answers, and post up some pics.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome also and totally agree about the pics...when you get it back that is!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome...
Know what you mean about weather. Finally riding season has arrived here in Maine. 50+ forecast for the entire week and no snow or rain.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, we have good weather coming but rain on Wed and Thurs. I'm okay with that so all the sand and crud goes away. Just got the call. My tech is back and the bike....well she can't wait to see me. Will post pics after a long ride this week end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts