Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up my new to me 2002 750SS. A good friend has owned it since the mid 2000s but it eventually stopped running on him and he parked it. When I moved in it hadn't run in 3 or 4 years and he made a joke that if I could get it running I could have it. A new battery, relay and a fixed wire later it ran, I ended up buying it for next to nothing and am really enjoying it! Changed the plugs and oil and gave it a general going through, want to check the valves and the timing belt next. Bike has a "Ducati performance" set of mufflers on it, a little too quiet for my taste so may go about coring them we'll see. Hopefully learn some more about my new bike here and find some small things I can do to make it mine!

·
Administrator
13,029 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here. :)

Congratulations on the new to you SuperSport.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts