Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bit the bullet and finally made my choice on GPS, I went with the Garmin 276c. After exhaustive research, questions (thanks Mike!) and just plain debating back and forth. I received it today.

I also ordered a 512mb card for it too. I want to download the entire states, and Europe on a total of (3) 512mb cards, that way I will have them easily accessible when I need them. I will start with the western U.S. on the first card.

Now, if I could only figure out which wires on the enclosed pigtail to solder into the powerlet plug!!!??? Their are 9 seperate wires coming out of the thing! :confused:

·
Registered
319 Posts
use the red wire!! Thats the one they always cut in the movies and we all know movies can't be wrong!!

Congratulations on the new toy!

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
nice choice!

i have the 276c as well. i just use of the 2 lithium-ion batteries. the 2 batteries have been enough for some 24 hours rides, so i found the need to hot wire the 276c at all.

i do use the audio connection though to connect to some earplugs with speakers so that i can get the turn-by-turn directions and not look at the screen as much.

enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts