Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all & apologies to admin as i am not treadin on toes.

I just thought you guys may be interested in a new UK site my friend has made

http://www.ducatifosi.com

As you lot & about 3 of us UK nobbers have SF,s It would be nice for some of you to post some pics, info etc on here,Its a bit in its infancy at the mo so please bear with us. We can then mould the section as we see fit so please feel free to suggest stuff & we will try to sort it.
You guys have been very accommodating & helpful & it would be nice to carry it over the pond. I will not stop visiting here

I have got him to sort us out a fighter section so hopefully you will have another site to bookmark. If its ok i would like to use some reviews etc from the section to kickstart the forum..

Thanks all & admin

blackie

·
Registered
188 Posts

As you lot & about 3 of us UK nobbers have SF,s It would be nice for some of you to post some pics, info etc on here,Its a bit in its infancy at the mo so please bear with us. We can then mould the section as we see fit so please feel free to suggest stuff & we will try to sort it.
You guys have been very accommodating & helpful & it would be nice to carry it over the pond. I will not stop visiting here

I have got him to sort us out a fighter section so hopefully you will have another site to bookmark. If its ok i would like to use some reviews etc from the section to kickstart the forum..

Thanks all & admin

blackie
I see you have been a busy boy Blackie. I did make my mark.....good luck with the new forum.......BTW we may need a USA UK dictionary for some people........

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate please contribute, we need you all & its another banter for us all, seriously there are hardly any SF sections on UK forums, i think the anal idiots think they havent got enough paint to polish:D

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I may making a dropping there as well.....

·
Registered
465 Posts

Thanks all & admin

blackie
I did my part :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in mate.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I'm a member as well...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.. I wonder if Guido & M would let me use the pics of their bikes or pop over & add them to the forum .....& maybe plug some wares as the is a blatant advertising section so worth visiting chaps..:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Thanks everyone.. I wonder if Guido & M would let me use the pics of their bikes or pop over & add them to the forum .....& maybe plug some wares as the is a blatant advertising section so worth visiting chaps..:D
I can't see how they could object, it's free publciity and they are and should be, proud of thier bikes.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all.
What do you think of it so far. Is there anything you would prefer to be put on there that would make it better.
Your inputs are appreciated...& thanks.:D

oh & thanks admin as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts