Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone.
Just a quick intro for me. I’m from British Columbia, Canada. I have 3 bikes at present. A restored 1974 Norton Commando. 2014 Norton 961 SE. And a 2016 BMW 1200GS.
I’m in the hunt for a 900 Supersport. The carb version. When I find “the one” , I’ll do an update on the profile.
Cheers
Shayne

·
Administrator
13,245 Posts
HI and welcome to the site Shayne ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m interested….. where’s a good place to view ads and what’s for sale? I only know of cycletrader. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasn’t able to access the classified section on this forum but if there’s anyone that is interested in selling a 900 ss , let me know. Of course, Canadian sellers would be of high interest!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I just joined from Longmont CO. Looking to buy a MHR to ride and to keep. I hope to find one in this site and to learn as much about these legendary bikes as I can. Among my vintage bikes in my garage are a BSA Gold Star, a 1950 Guzzzino and a Bultaco Metralla.
Ric

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
You’re right. Very nice. No miles. Its on the list. Thanks
Tom rebuilt my engine, and has been working and racing on Ducati's since the late '80's along with his father. He rebuilt my motor, very experienced. Hard recommend on this bike from me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts