Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There
Recently purchased a 2016 1200 S Multistrada here in New Zealand and always think its a good idea to join a Forum and take advantage of all that grey matter hanging around in the inner sanctum of the Technical forum and the General discussions channel can be quite informative too.
Had a "big off " 3 years ago....motorist didn't see us.....white helmets,flouro vests head light,spot lights,white bike......whats not to see !!!
Got a free Helicopter ride ( Thanks Westpack) and a lifestyle change.
Anyway finally consider myself ride fit again and got the deal of a lifetime on a second hand machine so here we go again.
Just flicked my seats off to McDonald Trimmers in Tauranga for some adjustments,didn't find the stock seat particularly comfy,the rake of the seat kept throwing my hips forward. I can see why the designers put such a radical valley in the seat ( in order to help the more vertically challenged) but I have a 34 inch inside leg measurement and seat height is not an issue so I am having another inch of material added in the bottom of the valley to level it out a bit.
Will post some pics when they come back.
Happy with the rest of the Machine .....it's awesome.:yeah:

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,384 Posts
Welcome to the site. We seem to have quite a few members from NZ. It's good to hear you're back on a bike.

Anyway, there's lots of knowledge here and even more opinions. ;) Enjoy the site. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts