Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
BellisiMoto. Thanks for the post. I assume the tail tidy and radiator guard are available now? Also any other shots of the tail tidy? from directly behind? Also, what is the cost of the tail tidy?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Can I ask again if the parts (guards and tail tidy) are in stock ready for immediate shipment....... or is there a wait....?

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I ask again if the parts (guards and tail tidy) are in stock ready for immediate shipment....... or is there a wait....?
All the sliders are already in stock, and the radiator guards and tail tidies should be here Monday, I will update you guys then to let you know for sure.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Mr. Bellissi,

I ordered off of the streefighter page which did not list the tail piece and when I accessed that page and clicked on the "add to cart" button, it directed me to a new cart, so I didn''t order them figuring shipping would be less expensive with the whole order. Please add it and charge my credit card. Thanks

Ken Marvin

·
Site Sponsor & Senior Member
193 Posts
Radiator Guards

We finishing up our second run or radiator guards and will be shipping in few weeks.
This is upper and lower radiator guards, and chain case guards, set.
$169.95

silver, titanium, black and red.

Our license plate kits, is just finishing up.
and we are expecting a batch from the anodisers.

www.coxracingroup.com

Thank you for your business.

Andrew

·
Registered
58 Posts
Randy, I will hopefully be getting pics of all the goodies I bought from you this weekend. All that is left to install are slave cylinder, lines, and reservoirs. I'll email them as soon as I get it done. Waiting for the fork recall put me a little behind.

·
Bon Vivant
11,229 Posts
Hey Andrew, that's all good but its bad form to threadjack another vendors product thread. I don't think you'd like that would you?

It's easy and probably better exposure to start your own thread ;)

·
Site Sponsor & Senior Member
193 Posts
fair enough,

thanks for the input

1 - 17 of 17 Posts