Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks JC!

Had to finally update the WASP tail to a Fleda w/ the watsens on the rear to match the front. Plug-n-play beauty.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wow. I like what you did, turning the black bits to silver/polished or red. I feel like you don't see that done very often.

Looks sharp! Got any more pics?

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jeff! Great to hear from you. Made me chuckle -- the bike goes up and down from clean to filthy...like the garage...

Best to you & yours.

Geo

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. I like what you did, turning the black bits to silver/polished or red. I feel like you don't see that done very often.

Looks sharp! Got any more pics?
Appreciate it; my first iteration was a little to blingy with the anodized..but finally figured it out and got everything sorted to be as clean as possible. Here are a couple old pix -- only difference is the fleda tail and i put on a GT front fender...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really good! How much?
Chuckle. i could read this two ways -- how much did it cost me to get to this point...which is too much; as my better half says, is there a part i haven't replaced???, so i kind of lost track of the math for my sanity and my marriage. i think they call this a cognitive dissonance.

option two is an off the cuff sale price request which is impossible, as i will not part with this one until death.

thanks
Geo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts