Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
WOW, that looks good. Almost makes me want to get a GT again. BTW, how do you like the Ohlins, do they make a big difference?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Gotta love those Watsens! How about a close up of the "tall" signal with the light off? It's so bright we can't see 'em.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Hey Nimi, are all of the Led's (turn and brake) plenty visible in bright daylight? You feel safe with it? The setup looks great on your bike.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, John. Far brighter than the stock. And thanks. I was a little worried before they went on that it was too modern for what I am trying to accomplish with the bike, but it actually blends great with the frame and seat, so while you see it plenty, it's not obnoxiously sleek. A solo seat with cowl is going to replace this custom seat in a couple of weeks, would look even better.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes, John. Far brighter than the stock. And thanks. I was a little worried before they went on that it was too modern for what I am trying to accomplish with the bike, but it actually blends great with the frame and seat, so while you see it plenty, it's not obnoxiously sleek. A solo seat with cowl is going to replace this custom seat in a couple of weeks, would look even better.
Man, that looks nothing but classy. I still need to figure out a FEK for my ride, and these Fleda's are a definite contender. Looking forward to more photos...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Im glad someone found a use for the owners manual.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Very sharp, Nimi. And +1 on finding a worthy use for the nearly worthless owner's manual.

P

·
0 Posts
F L E D A - D R - W D - I M O L A

I have started using the Watsen Design turn signals in the design of the FLEDA Systems. Since I have been getting lots of positive feedback on the FLEDA-DR-WD & FLEDA-DR-WD-GT Systems, I decided to see how they might work with the FLEDA-IMOLA System.

I am currently trying to replicate an IMOLA seat and cowling setup here locally so I can have more control over the supply, design, production and costs. My goal is to produce a complete IMOLA System (cowling & seat) with an integrated FLEDA type tail light and turn signal setup. I am hoping to keep the retail cost around the $1,000 USD mark if at all possible.

Stay tuned....

PS --- Many thanks to Nimi an Eddie for all their help with the development of the FLEDA-DR-WD-GT System. Their collaboration is what this forum is all about!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts