Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
SC makes very nice stuff! Very clean look !!

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
995 Posts
I've always liked the smaller look of SC Project's products!

·
Registered
128 Posts
really? Am I the only one who doesn't like this?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I really like the single can looks on these bikes. The titanium one is sharp

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's awesome , I love the sc project stuff.

Good price too, leaves enough money for a decent custom ecu tune on the dyno

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I like this exhaust but I feel it has some design flaws. I think it looks bad with the stock heat shield. I also think that they should of used a pipe bend like the one on the upper muffler on the stock system. This would make the stock heat shield look better. In my opinion you need a Rizoma heat shield with this system or modify your stock heat shield. Using a pipe bend matching the upper factory muffler would also eliminate that hideous drop muffler bracket design they used. This would also open up the wheel even more than the SC design. I also think a round GP can would look better. Here's a picture of my bike with my modified heat shield and dual GP cans. Use your imagination and picture it without the lower muffler. I don't know why no one makes an exhaust like that. Maybe I should quit my regular job and start fabricating some exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
SC-Project make a nice looking good quality systems, I've fitted a couple to the latest style of monsters with no problem and they suit that bike but for me the best looking system on a street fighter is the termi complete with it's own dedicated ECU and air filter.

Another good looking system is the high level from spark and the quality is first class plus they even have a tail tidy to suit.

just my 2 cents.

Geoff...:sleep:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SC-Project make a nice looking good quality systems, I've fitted a couple to the latest style of monsters with no problem and they suit that bike but for me the best looking system on a street fighter is the termi complete with it's own dedicated ECU and air filter.

Another good looking system is the high level from spark and the quality is first class plus they even have a tail tidy to suit.

just my 2 cents.

Geoff...:sleep:
Did you modified the ecu (is a monster FI) when you installed your SC exhaust?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts