Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
participant
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Slowdive pushed me over the cliff, told me he's registered for Palmer on 5/9. You get $40 off each day if you sign up for 5, and it's no-restriction cancellation 30 days out (minus $10 service fee).

·
participant
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, I haven't called the track to see what's allowed but am planning on driving up Sunday afternoon and camping overnight, I hope on grounds but if not I'll find a Cracker Barrel or Wal-Mart or similar and boondock. But yes, once there let's set up a base of operations.

Reactions: Slowdive

·
participant
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fortunately it's not too far, probably only an hour for you Dave, I know how you love early mornings.:p

Tim just emailed that there is no overnight camping at Palmer so I called the local Wal Mart and got the OK to boondock there Sunday night.

·
participant
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had a blast, eventually, haha. As it usually goes the first sessions are tense and by afternoon relaxed and feeling good. Looking forward to Tamworth on 6/13.
:)

·
participant
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dave (left) was on his red Panigale 1199 and I was on my Bayliss V2 panigale in the morning and black Tuono factory in the afternoon. We were saying VROOM VROOM really loudly all over the place.

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts