Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Awesome !! I almost went the Enduro route myself. Be sure to post up more pics once you have it !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats; I've read/watched lots of great reviews on this bike. I'm going for a test drive one tomorrow and hope to buy one by the end of the month. A few questions if you don't mind.....

What options (pacs, accessories) did you buy? Did the dealer install them? Were you able to negotiate a discount off the bike and/or pacs/accessories? Did you buy the extended warranty?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Awesome, congrats.....going to test ride it next weekend!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the "Touring Package" which consists of side cases and heated grips. I think it includes the fancy LCD display as well. It was all installed by the shop. As for discounts.... pfft... my local shop doesn't give discounts on anything. Although I didn't really ask for one either.

I will buy and add myself crash bars and radiator protection.

I think i will buy the extended warranty in a year - 18 months, or so.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You will have to bring it down to the Hot Italian on the 16th... I am planning on going down there on my new Pikes Peak...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very nice. Confluence looks likes its still flowing pretty good. Now take that thing up to Mosquito Ridge Road and break it in proper!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Which Dealer did you get it from?
I got mine from Good Times, really good people.:smile2:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks Riva, looks nice. Those cases look pretty sturdy.
Sturdy and unique. I called Touratech about a bracket and they asked me to send them pics because these are made in Germany and shipped diectly to Ducati. Oh yeah, the oem brackets for accessories do not fit! Ducati will have to make their own so we can add extra bottles or fuel cans. Crazy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sturdy and unique. I called Touratech about a bracket and they asked me to send them pics because these are made in Germany and shipped diectly to Ducati. Oh yeah, the oem brackets for accessories do not fit! Ducati will have to make their own so we can add extra bottles or fuel cans. Crazy.
That is crazy. I noticed when I did the test drive that the pattern of the 4 screws on the front/rear of the panniers is different from the pattern on the the standard Touratech panniers. I sure hope they're planning to come out with brackets.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I talked to the folks at Touratech about buying crashbars and a couple other items for the bike. They said they no longer sell stuff for the MS to the public. Everything for our bike is sold thru Ducati, which means Touratech + 50% Ducati fee. Lame.

Top Load cases are sweet though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts