Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rainman, Check out the new colours and get out your spray gun. Nice or what.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Noticed the colours last night.. I wonder what happened with Marlborough.. it's gone off the suits as well. Initially I thought they were in a non tobacco country but everyone else had normal sponsorship. They look like Castrol Colours.

I wonder what that means for the sidici racing colour scheme, will they look like Rainmans or whoever sponsors them when they are released?? What if it's Camel by then?? How many people will rescind the order if they are yellow??

Mal

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think I remember reading that tobacco companies are only allowed to have their names on racing vehicles a certain number of times per country. So if Marlboro sponsored cars have already used up their Italian quota, then the bikes would have to remove the advertising. But if Camel hasn't used up their Italian appearances quota, they are allow to run their colors at the race.

I don't know if that is the case this time ot not. Or even if that theory is really accurate. I read about that last year on the internet, so a grain of salt and all that...

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Pfffttt... read it on the internet.... like THAT would be true.. hahahaha

Thanks Hickey, hadn't heard that.. all the rest of the tobacco deals seemed to have been on show and usually when they can't advertise they still have the white stripe. No sorry Hickey, I think it's more serious than that.

Mal

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
The color scheme was for Ducati's aniversary. Im not sure of all the details. If anyone knows post up! please

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know a source for vinyl decals of the retro 'DUCATI' logo on that bike? I've wanted that on my bike for ages now.

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
bambam said:
Does anyone know a source for vinyl decals of the retro 'DUCATI' logo on that bike? I've wanted that on my bike for ages now.

Yapp! http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/

Do a search on Ducati. you should get EPS formats for all Ducati logo´s. Email to a local vinyling shop that does cars and they should be able to do them for you at custom size for less the 50$

·
Administrator
6,138 Posts
Dammit!

Now I have to get ANOTHER SET of fairings?

Jesus, I will be painting until I am red in the face...(and hands and feet and ...)

LOL!

I do like it though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts