Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it painted from my friends in their back yard. Expensive paint but good job on their part.

I should change the headlight fogginess and probably get stickers.
For an extreme look id powder coat the wheels black.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Lamborghini orange is one of the best colors imo. It just sucks you can't capture its beauty in pictures it has to be seen in person to really be appreciated.

I think you should powder coat the wheels im not a fan of the gray color. I should take my own advice and do my ducs wheels since they are that grey lol.

·
9,757 Posts
Powder the wheels black, then get rid of the gypsy wrap on your exhaust and have it ceramic coated black (insulation and good looks).

A Ducati decal (or a custom decal) on the fairings wouldn't hurt either.

Other than that it looks pretty unique. Just needs three or four hundred more bucks put in to it to set it off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking great! Love that orange color. I've always considered that color when ever I think of tossing pain on my bike.

Sitckers would finish it off nice. You might consider a matching white number plate on the front, black bellypan.

Mmm. she looks awesome.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looking great! Love that orange color. I've always considered that color when ever I think of tossing pain on my bike.

Sitckers would finish it off nice. You might consider a matching white number plate on the front, black bellypan.

Mmm. she looks awesome.
Or even a white band in the middle of the fairing, Sterilgarda style. Other than a little accenting here and there, she looks great!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Wow, that looks awesome.

I know a guy that had his car done in the same color. Really have to see it in person. I called it "pearlescent dreamsicle".

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks good......For some reason I feel like there should be a Laverda decal slapped somewhere on that thing.......

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looking great. Like others said, paint your wheels black and add some graphics on the fairing....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Powder the wheels black, then get rid of the gypsy wrap on your exhaust and have it ceramic coated black (insulation and good looks).

A Ducati decal (or a custom decal) on the fairings wouldn't hurt either.

Other than that it looks pretty unique. Just needs three or four hundred more bucks put in to it to set it off.
I was going to recommend exactly this but this guy beat me to it.

Blackout the frame, exhaust, wheels, clutch cover and all of the little things.

Make your windscreen clear. Polish up your headlamps.

Then, come back and post pics and I'll give you my opinion.

Good job so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts