Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

final result after 6 months of working, refining on the part. Beautifully machined, no visible cables, anodised in black or silver. Perfect match to our front indicators.

"Made in Germany"

Enjoy!
Andreas

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Sport1000, GT1000
170 Posts
Great craftsmanship! Theres something about cnc parts that get me excited. Although I think a touch longer brake light would look splendid. But I am just being picky at this point. ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres something about cnc parts that get me excited.)
Thanks man,
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I love the precision of the parts and the "feeling" when you handle them. I also find it kind of sexy to watch the machine doing its job ...
Ride safe,
Andreas

·
Registered
2008 Ducati Sport1000, GT1000
170 Posts
Thanks man,
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I love the precision of the parts and the "feeling" when you handle them. I also find it kind of sexy to watch the machine doing its job ...
Ride safe,
Andreas
It never gets old watching the machine run. Is this a one off part or you’re planning on producing more?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It never gets old watching the machine run. Is this a one off part or you’re planning on producing more?
We have produced a small batch of 10 (black or silver) the kit can be bought directly from the CNC guy.
LEDs with e-number included as well as OEM connectors. Plug and Play.
Price: 450 Euro.

Best,
Andreas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts