Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share my new clutch pics. Clutch was slipping really bad (28K miles), replaced it with a clutch package purchased from DT. Looks great against the grey/red wheels on the bike (IMO anyway) and as an added bonus, it worked on the first try! I never really noticed how incredibly ugly the stock clutch was until I replaced it...:)

Only issue I'm having is being able to shift from first to neutral after I'm stopped. Does not want to budge. I'm sure I have some air in the line, so I need to bleed it some more.

uncover comp by SprintRdr, on Flickr

CoverComp by SprintRdr, on Flickr

·
Registered
470 Posts
Only issue I'm having is being able to shift from first to neutral after I'm stopped. Does not want to budge. I'm sure I have some air in the line, so I need to bleed it some more.

I had the same problem after I changed mine out, guess the stack height is different. If you have adjustable leavers fitted it helps, but if your stopping anyhow hit the kill switch and neutral is easy to find.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just FYI for anyone else who runs into it, bled the line one more time and adjusted the clutch lever out a bit, and neutral is once again mine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts