Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im looking for quite a bit of parts for my 996S, one of the parts is a clutch. now since i need to buy a lot of parts i cannot afford to spend alot, i ve been looking online on ebay, and various aftermarket sites that i heard of from this site. i having a hard time finding someone that sells a complete clutch, i finding baskets and discs sets, or basket and pressure plat sets,
anyone know anywhere i can get the pressure plate,basket,discs,hub and mounting hardware together?

or if i had to buy seperately, what would you guys recommend

budget is about 1000canadian for the clutch, so 8 or 9 us i guess

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Go to desmotimes.com. He will have what your looking for. You can get a FUll Monty from him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moto said:
You can get a complete Motowheels slipper clutch with everything including friction plates for $899.
so your sure i wont have to buy anything else, what about the hub? is that included with that? all my stock parts are useless

·
Registered
189 Posts
moto said:
You can get a complete Motowheels slipper clutch with everything including friction plates for $899.
+1 I have one, and it works perfectly :D Everything that you need. One year later(many track days) and no problems!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Fall1n said:
so your sure i wont have to buy anything else, what about the hub? is that included with that? all my stock parts are useless
hub, plates, pressure plate, springs, springs retainers...I think the only thing you need is a throw out bearing...we have those for about $12...if yours is bad.

·
Flavor of the Month
2,359 Posts
Clutch

Fall1n said:
ok, im pretty interestedin the motowheels slipper that runs for 899$, but while on ebay noticed this Ducati Desmo Corsa slipper clutch

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190097725001&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

which is gonna cost me 800$ canadian

does anyone use this ducati slipper? is it worth buying?
Bidding ended on that guy. If you didn't get it I think your best bet would be to go with the Motowheels slipper. That seems like a good deal all brand new and it's a slipper. Those guys at Motowheels got some good deals too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts