Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

What do you think of starting our own club and calling it something other than Saint Louis Ducati Owners Club. We can say who is "in" our club and who "isn't", separate ourselves from the past mess, and start fresh and new!

Ducati Owners Club says you can belong to more than one club, so why don't we have our own, new name, new ideas, new everything! We don't have to involve ourselves with EP anymore.

Thanks,
Fred

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys,

What do you think of starting our own club and calling it something other than Saint Louis Ducati Owners Club. We can say who is "in" our club and who "isn't", separate ourselves from the past mess, and start fresh and new!

Ducati Owners Club says you can belong to more than one club, so why don't we have our own, new name, new ideas, new everything! We don't have to involve ourselves with EP anymore.

Thanks,
Fred
the name can be changed on the forums as well. all we need to do is contact chris ryan and let him know so he can make the change. he said this can be done easily. i say we gather some ideas and vote on it. i for one am not opposed to changing the name to something that makes it our own.

·
Gateway Moderator
107 Posts
Hey guys, I made your own thread instead of hijacking Robs.

If I can make a suggestion: this club is already your own... I believe Ernie resigned on the forum a while back, and I haven't heard a word from him. Not sure if anyone else has. You can change whatever you'd like, but the initial legwork has already been done, especially if you want to remain chartered with Ducati. Just whoever takes things over would contact and work with Vicki.

So, my thought would be to just work with what you have already. Why start a separate club?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts