Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

501 - 505 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wanted: Dead or Intermittent Fuel Sensor for Dissecting

Looking for a dead fuel sensor. Need a '13 and up model. I just want to dissect it, possibly repair. My '13 is flakey and I've been on the resistor for a while. Just thought I would try to repair one. I will gladly pay for shipping < $10 - $15> via paypal. Please PM me.
Cheers
Steve W.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking for a dead fuel sensor. Need a '13 and up model. I just want to dissect it, possibly repair. My '13 is flakey and I've been on the resistor for a while. Just thought I would try to repair one. I will gladly pay for shipping < $10 - $15> via paypal. Please PM me.
Cheers
Steve W.
I will be getting mine swapped out but probably not for a month or two. If you haven't found one by then I can send you the old one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cheers
Steve W.
Don't throw that resister bypass away, you will be using it again after you repaired the one you are asking for, its the float + the shitty board design, that combo will always be a problem and an ongoing PIA. Sorry no SILVER bullet is available!

501 - 505 of 505 Posts